- Chef’s selection of butler passed hors d’oeuvres
- Mixed greens with sliced strawberries, pine nuts, fried goat cheese, red onion, and baby tomatoes. Served with balsamic vinaigrette
- Center cut filet topped with fried leaks and a forestière sauce.
- Chef’s accompaniments
- Assorted rolls and Beverage service, including wine with the dinner
- Dessert trio- Carrot cake, key lime shot, flourless chocolate torte
Join TJS for a night of Jazz at Skyline Country Club on November 9th featuring multiple Grammy nominee and worldwide jazz star Judy Roberts. Judy is best known for her fun-loving approach to an eclectic and extensive repertoire, her hard-swinging piano playing, her ability to combine lush and sensitive vocals with rapid-fire scat singing, and her unique ability to communicate with her audience in a relaxed and intimate style. This is a unique concert opportunity to see "Chicago's Favorite Jazz Woman in a relaxed and intimate setting. Joining Judy are Greg Fishman,sax; Scott Black-bass; and Pete Swan, drums. The evening includes a fabulous dinner and cash bar.